Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The lucerne experiment

Indian cress with lucerne mix?

As for the little lucerne experiment I did with the indian cress, I still cannot conclude if the lucerne mix makes plants grow better. In case you don't remember, I sowed indian cress in different pots, and added a lucerne mix, which is said to make plants grow better, to some and not to others, to see if it really make a difference.

As you can see on the pictures, the cress in the pots with red clothes-pin are definitely growing better than the ones without. So I wanted to conclude here that the lucerne mix really helps, when I saw that I noted done last week that in the three pots with red clothes-pin I left out the lucerne mix. And now I am wondering if I noted this done wrong, or the lucerne mix doesn't help at all... The only option seems to try it again another time!

Indian cress without lucerne mix?